- Removal of Chassis
- Adjusting Head Azimuth
- Adjusting Recording Bias
- Block Diagram
- Wiring Connection (9115E)
- Wiring Connection (9115, F, FB)
- Schematic Diagram of 9115
- Schematic Diagram of 9115E
- Schematic Diagram of 9115F, FB
- Final Packing Ass'y
- Main Parts Location
- Exploded View of Amplifier Ass'y
- Exploded View of Cabinet
- List of Cabinet
- Exploded View of Cassette Mechanism
- List of Cassette Mechanism
- Power Supply Ass'y
- Amplifier Circuit Board Ass'y (9115, E)
- Amplifier Circuit Board Ass'y (9115F, FB)
There are currently no product reviews.
As Always you can find here manuals even of difficult TV scheme which are scan in almost perfect way.clear and fast!!!!!
Great work thanks!
Incredibly clear!!!! Well done, complete and wonderful. It could not better than this!!!!
Thank You for fast delivery for the sheme.
Thanks & best regards Franz
again you did a very good job. It was fast too. Photocopy are really readable and clear
Probably it never existed a 1081 official service manual from Commodore, it's look more like a NAPCEC service manual & diagrams compilation of the 1084 series and his variants, like the nap6523, 8cm505, 1084S, 1084P and obviously the 1081. It's more complete than other scans and the quality of the scans also are far superior. It has two circuit diagrams variants of the 1081, mono and stereo versions. It doesn't include a diagram for the Philips CM8500 or CM8501, they look like the 1081 but they are slightly different.