- Safety Precautions
- Service Precautions
- Removal and Reassembly Procedures
- Metal Cover Section
- Front Panel Section
- Level Indicator PC Board Section
- Power Transistor Section
- Adjustment Procedures
- Power Level Indicator Adjustment
- Power Amplifier Current Adjustment
- Block Diagram
- A - K300 Schematic Diagram
- Wiring Diagram
- Main Parts Locations
- Exploded View and Part Numbers List
- Printed Circuit Board Ass`y and Parts List
- ENH - 020 Main Amp PC Board Ass`y
- ENE - 011 Equalizer PC Board Ass`y
- ENH - 025 Mojulie PC Board Ass`y
- ENH - 021 Fluorescent Lamp PC Board Ass`y
- TPS - 317 Fuse PC Board Ass`y
- TPS - 255 AC Outlet PC Board Ass`y
- TPS - 318 Voltage Selector PC Board Ass`y
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
There are currently no product reviews.
I needed the manual immediately and I got it immediately. I couldn't find this manual anywhere else on the net. The site was easy to traverse, and the price was very reasonable. I'll definitely be back for any future needs.
I received a good service manual, with good resolution. Improve the instructions for the purchase because they are not well understood.
For the rest, so good.
Very good documentation for the Grundig 2077 model (as well as similar 800/900/1000 series radios). The first two pages are a summary of reception specifications and output capability. The third page is the tuner dial indicator and dial cord routing diagram. the final ~5 pages are the schematics for the various models (including 2077). The scan quality of the schematics are good, adn can be easily read if zoomed in. The documents are in German, not English as stated. It would have been nice to have the tuning sequence and settings, and some trouble shooting materials... or component and wiring map.
Perfect like it was descriped, Perfect like it was descriped
Very good detail, all pages clear, exactly what I needed