There are currently no product reviews.
Il download del Service Manual JVC HR 4100 non é stato eseguito
The Service Manual was just as expected, complete with schematics and I was able to download it in less than an hour after I ordered it. The only problem with these is that the schematics are hard to read due to the small font. I could remedy this by printing them on a larger printer.
Very fast, clear and usefull site !
Also this Service Manual are very well maked and with a very good definition !
Very fast download speed !
Recomended Seller !
The manual you sent me was excellent. It included clear, readable diagrams and a usable parts list. I would surely use your service again. Thanks
Payments were processed quickly and items were exactly as described. I will use owner-manuals.com in the future for any other manual needs.
AV-A14M3 AV-A14T3 AV-A14AU3 AV-1413EE
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )