There are currently no product reviews.
The manual was very accurate for the part that I was changing, I was able to order the correct part and had no issues with the replacement procedure. However, I was expecting to have more detailed repairs for the lower drive unit.
I needed the manual immediately and I got it immediately. I couldn't find this manual anywhere else on the net. The site was easy to traverse, and the price was very reasonable. I'll definitely be back for any future needs.
I received a good service manual, with good resolution. Improve the instructions for the purchase because they are not well understood.
For the rest, so good.
Very good documentation for the Grundig 2077 model (as well as similar 800/900/1000 series radios). The first two pages are a summary of reception specifications and output capability. The third page is the tuner dial indicator and dial cord routing diagram. the final ~5 pages are the schematics for the various models (including 2077). The scan quality of the schematics are good, adn can be easily read if zoomed in. The documents are in German, not English as stated. It would have been nice to have the tuning sequence and settings, and some trouble shooting materials... or component and wiring map.
Perfect like it was descriped, Perfect like it was descriped
4.7.8 PURITY AND CONVERGENCE PURITY ADJUSTMENT (1) Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
(2) Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
(3) Remove the wedges.
(4) Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
(5) Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
(6) Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
Fig.1 (7) Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
(8) Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
(9) Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
(10) Input a crosshatch signal.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
Fig.2 (11) Verify that the screen is horizontal.
(12) Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RASTER