There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent service manual, i didn't believe i could find it for such old product, it is very explanatory, managed to fix the disk player!!!
Nice manual. Clear copy and very rare, to boot. Great price, too!
Excellent service manual. Complete service info. with schematics, step-by-step instructions and illustrations. Well worth the price!
Great product, helped me to restore vintage walkman cassette.
Just some pictures could be little bit more sharp and contrast
I love older radio's and the service manuals that are sometimes hard to find. Was able to find a manual quite easily on this site.
4.7.8 PURITY AND CONVERGENCE PURITY ADJUSTMENT (1) Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
(2) Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
(3) Remove the wedges.
(4) Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
(5) Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
(6) Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
Fig.1 (7) Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
(8) Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
(9) Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
(10) Input a crosshatch signal.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
Fig.2 (11) Verify that the screen is horizontal.
(12) Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RASTER