There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and it´s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
1. Outline This model has self-check functions given below. When an abnormality has been detected, the SUB POWER is turned off and the ON TIMER LED flashes to inform of the failure. An abnormality is detected by the signal input state of the control line connected to the microcomputer.
2. Self-check items Check item Over-current protection Details of detection An over-current on the low B line is detected. Method of detection The main microcomputer detects the possible abnormality at 20msec. intervals and judges the results in every 24 time. Of the 24 times, if NG is detected more than 13 times, it is judged that there is an abnormality. State of abnormality When an abnormality has been detected, the SUB-POWER is turned off. While the SUBPOWER is being turned off, the POWER key on the remote control unit is not operational until the power cord is taken out and put in again. DITTO
CRT NECK protection
Operation of CRT NECK protection circuit
3. Self-check indicating function When an abnormality has been detected at about 3 seconds after the power is turned on, the SUB POWER is turned off immediately and the ON TIMER LED flashes.
After about 3 seconds
Detection of an abnormality
Start of detection
Flashing ON TIMER LED
[ Indication by the LED ] Item Over-current and CRT NECK protection LED flashing intervals At 0.24-second intervals