There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly the JVC service manual and schematics that I was looking for - delivered just hours after order. Will do business again!
This is a fantastic site, ad I have been a returning satisfied cusumer!
Thanx for a great sevice!
Je suis audiophile belge, électronicien et créateur d'enceintes acoustiques.
J'ai apprécié la qualité des documents fournis. Ils sont très lisibles, ils peuvent être agrandis sans problème et ils sont complets. Pour moi, c'est parfait. Pour cette qualité, je suis d'accord de payer. Et le système de paiement et d'envoi est simple. Merci, continuez comme cela.
The cover page was a little scary, very dark but readable. The remainder of the document was better copy and easily readable. Why would I give 5 Stars? (1) PRICE, (2) AUTHENTICITY, It was the real deal, filled with service information, including the specific information I required. (3) PRIVACY, I didn't start to get slammed with spam. (4) EASY TRANSACTION. Painless. (5) COMPLETE, I have found several manuals here, that I could find nowhere else. (6) I will be a repeat customer!
Well done!!! I found what I need to have, indeed!
Furthermore, due to my hobby is repairing vintage equipments, I added this web site in my desk toolbar because I have in mind to search further service manuals. Thanks a lot www.owner-manuals.com !
ADJUSTMENT OF PURITY / CONVERGENCE
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
# P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(F RONT VIEW )