There are currently no product reviews.
El producto satisface las necesidades del servicio t
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts # Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
# Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
# Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
# Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
C (4) Then solder leads B and C. A B Note! : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern. C