There are currently no product reviews.
circuit diagram and sparepart list available
Very good reproduction (copy) of original manual. Didn't have a parts list, but schematic was completely labeled with parts. Complete instructions on how to adjust mechanical functions of the 8-track deck. Well worth having and at a very reasonable cost.
It's a full manual. All the parts are in there. I haven't found the problem yett, but I am working on it; hope I can rebuild the part myself. To make it more secure and unbreakable this time. Because the part has failed several times before and costs a lot to let it be repaired.
Thanks so much for this rich illustrated and parted manual.
I downloaded the document. The manual was complete, well scanned and everything was legible. I could zoom in see what I needed to know. There's not much more that you can ask.
It was complete service manual with all needed service informations. Thanks.
STATIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Input a cross-hatch signal.
2. Using 4-pole convergence magnets, overlap the red and blue lines in the center of the screen (Fig. 1) to turn them to magenta (red/blue).
3. Using 6-pole convergence magnets, overlap the magenta (red/ blue) and green lines in the center of the screen to turn them to white.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 above, and make best convergence.
DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Move the deflection yoke up and down and overlap the lines in the center. (Fig. 2)
(FRONT VIEW) RED GREEN BLUE
RED GREEN BLUE
2. Move the deflection yoke left to right and overlap the lines in the periphery. (Fig. 3)
3. Repeat 1 and 2 above, and make best convergence.
BLUE GREEN RED
q After adjustment, fix the wedge at the original position. Fasten the retainer screw of the deflection yoke. Fix the PC magnets with glue.
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RED BLUE GREEN BLUE RED RED GREEN BLUE
BLUE GREEN RED