There are currently no product reviews.
Good service manual,exploded view,adjusment and test point locations,head alignment,mechanical checks and adjusments,all perfect.
Block diagram,play rec block diagram,adjusments, it's a very good well done repair manual.
Very clear copy of the philips service manual. Fast delivery. Thank you very much
Excellent manual, detailed, very useful! Exactly what I needed, I'd recommend it to all who need it. Although images are scanned easily readable and explicit. A valuable tool product at a price more than modest, take it with confidence and you will not regret it!
Clear and complete service manual. Easy now to restore my old Kenwood KD-1500.
Thanks a lot.
4.7.8 PURITY AND CONVERGENCE PURITY ADJUSTMENT (1) Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
(2) Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
(3) Remove the wedges.
(4) Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
(5) Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
(6) Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
Fig.1 (7) Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
(8) Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
(9) Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
(10) Input a crosshatch signal.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
Fig.2 (11) Verify that the screen is horizontal.
(12) Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RASTER