There are currently no product reviews.
I bought the service-manual of the sony ICB-1020(an old transmitter-receiver) at "www.Owners-Manual.com", I found the service-manual for a fairly cheap price(in comparison with other sellers). I filled in some questions, payed the order with Ideal, and within 24 hours I had my service manual. I was very happy:In no time I had my service-manual and everything, but literally everything was noted down in the manual; the electronic scheme, the parts list, etcetera.
A very practical, reference-document.
This comprehesive service maual was greatly appreciated, as was the digital download.
Good en helpfull black and white scanned Srfvice manual of the Philps D8444. Quick service and delivery
Scan was really good quality, easy to read, download easy
very good manual as always. easy to read, detailed and includes schematic
4.7.8 PURITY AND CONVERGENCE PURITY ADJUSTMENT (1) Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
(2) Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
(3) Remove the wedges.
(4) Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
(5) Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
(6) Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
Fig.1 (7) Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
(8) Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
(9) Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
(10) Input a crosshatch signal.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
Fig.2 (11) Verify that the screen is horizontal.
(12) Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RASTER