There are currently no product reviews.
This is an excellent information source. Great quality and tons of info regarding technical service for the Technics SH8065.
5 stars on this manual since it is the complete version, not the half manual you find free for download all over the web. Good job.
Thank you very much you are helping me a lot with my preferred hobby!!! this manual of an old TV is going to be very helpful!!!!
You are very honest competent great job very clear and well done!!!!
An excellent service manual contains dismantling locations of components, electronic adjustments,worth the money.
Caracteristiques,circuit adjusment,notes on schematis diagram,it's a good service manual,to live well,thanks.
4.7.8 PURITY AND CONVERGENCE PURITY ADJUSTMENT (1) Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
(2) Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
(3) Remove the wedges.
(4) Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
(5) Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
(6) Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
Fig.1 (7) Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
(8) Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
(9) Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
(10) Input a crosshatch signal.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
Fig.2 (11) Verify that the screen is horizontal.
(12) Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RASTER