There are currently no product reviews.
A great copy of the manual, and the only one I could find anywhere on the net! The circuit diagrams are easily readable, all component values marked and easy to see. A highly appreciated download!
Great Manual. This manual is available no where else. It was exactly what I was looking for.
The TEAC A-1500's Service Manual was instrumental in reviving this classic reel-to-reel. Not only does it have the schematics, exploded parts diagram and parts list, it also provided mechanical adjustment information that approximate factory default settings.
This service manual was determinant to enable to fix my Alpine Amplifier. I am pleased with my purchase. For a 5 star rating I would like to see a higher resolution scan of the printed circuit board lay-out because the gray scale grafics was dificult to see. Also some schematic diagrams were scanned at a slight angle. Never the less, it had all information I needed to troubleshoot and service my equipment.
Complete manual, the good quality of reproduction allows enlarged print-out of the schematic diagram in the size it probably had in the original print edition and which is necessary for practical use.
4.7.8 PURITY AND CONVERGENCE PURITY ADJUSTMENT (1) Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
(2) Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
(3) Remove the wedges.
(4) Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
(5) Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
(6) Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
Fig.1 (7) Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
(8) Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
(9) Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
(10) Input a crosshatch signal.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
Fig.2 (11) Verify that the screen is horizontal.
(12) Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RASTER