There are currently no product reviews.
Very good manual. Plenty of service information including alignment instructions. Clear circuit diagram. Excellent, thank you.
Good morning, the service manual you sent me was perfect.
Your service and answering are excellent.
I recomend this service.
I had been looking everywhere for a proper service manual for this VCR. Everywhere else that has this available for download has a very light version. This is the full service manual with all aspects that would interest anyone looking for the service manual for the AIWA HV-MX100 Worldwide VHS VCR. Great quality (as always). A winner hands down. Best Quality.
Top quality manual. Covers all aspects you'd expect in a top quality service manual for this Panasonic VHS VCR. The manual resolution is high. Another top quality manual from the only site worth downloading manuals from! If you're looking for a manual for the PV-9662 VHS VCR, this is the one you'll want to get!
complete part-lists and pcb layout, schematic diagram is good enlargable,
AV-21LMT3 / AV-21LTR3 AV-21LT3 / AV-21LMG3 AV-2105EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
PURIT Y MAGNET (P)
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
DEFL ECTIO N YOKE
CRT SOCKET PWB
P / C MAGNET S
5. Move the deflection yoke backward. # P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
P RI YMG E U T A N TS
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a cross hatch signal.
S lug hort
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
Long ug l
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring t he long lug over th e short lu g and position them horizont ally.