There are currently no product reviews.
A complete and well done copy of the manual, at a not expansive price!
The delivery of the manual is very fast.
Thank you for all
Perfect quality. Was able to fix speed drifting on my Sansui Turntable using the service manual instructions for PLL adjustment.
I am very happy regarding the online purchase of this manual from Owner-Manuals.com as with this I could set right my Denon CD player and Amplifier.
I once again sincerely thank them for the prompt service which was rendered to me.
More than pleased with my prurchase, very good product for the price.
Manual-link came 30 minutes after having paid for an extremely rare (40 years old) item (sony icr-120) and helped me to get the radio rework again. So really good help for me, fast and reliable delivery and -taken that into consideration- a very reasonable price for that service. So thanks again! Mike, Germany
AV-21LMT3 / AV-21LTR3 AV-21LT3 / AV-21LMG3 AV-2105EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
PURIT Y MAGNET (P)
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
DEFL ECTIO N YOKE
CRT SOCKET PWB
P / C MAGNET S
5. Move the deflection yoke backward. # P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
P RI YMG E U T A N TS
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a cross hatch signal.
S lug hort
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
Long ug l
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring t he long lug over th e short lu g and position them horizont ally.