There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
Pioneer CDXP23S is an old model and has been top useful for me to find this Manual. CD Player is still repaired.
Inventory (Stock): a rather extensive list of service manuals, which are hard to find, especially 15+ yrs old.
Pricing: very reasonable.
Delivery/Response: Very Prompt delivery of product: Placed order and received download access within 1.5hrs.
Service Manual: a rather complete OEM service manual (15.5MB pdf file size). Scan quality was very good, accept for a few circuit board diagrams that were dark; Zooming, however, clarified the image. Has the required information for servicing the LD Player.
Perfect copy of a necessary document and my Sonic Modulator is repaired!
Excellent replacement for original Manual. Worth every cent ! I am totally satisfied!
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.