There are currently no product reviews.
Even if the PDF is a scan, I can read the information I need.
The price is affordable and the service (mail sending) is very fast.
Thanks ! Regards. William (Fan of Kenwood)
Very good quality original datasheet!I like this amazing website!!!!!!
Excellent just what I needed to replace the electrolytic caps and make this old gem a beauty again. Was as scan of the original photocopied service manual.
It was helpful to get schematic with waveforms in important points and lot of service information. Manual is good quality, fast delivered. Of course it is hardcopy of paper one with all its disadvantages.
I want to give you a real heads-up for your desire to enable such people as I to acquire the information I need to maintain the older types of equipment such as this Akai HXA351W. You do a swell job with all the processes you have to perform so I can have a legible, thus usable
document which does not send me crazy trying to figure out the blurry text of a bad copy.
Very well done, Thomas.
AV-21Q3 AV-21QMG3 AV-2115EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
$ P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )