There are currently no product reviews.
Great Job even clear than the one before!!!! god organization- I'm always very satisfied
I'm very happy that you all are performing an incredible good job. Furthermore what you did is very useful for all people as me that have electronics as an hobby.Thank you!!!!!
Manual found fast and good quality, very helpfull service
8-17-12 Been using the sight for about 6 months. Fast Downloads and top quality
Everything was great, the manual, the response time, the simplicity of the order, and the
Price. The only thing that I could possible say on a negative note would be that the manual I ordered was more for a service tech. There were a lot of schematic diagrams that didn't help me solve the problem. However I would order again and recommend the web sight to others.
STATIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Input a cross-hatch signal.
2. Using 4-pole convergence magnets, overlap the red and blue lines in the center of the screen (Fig. 1) to turn them to magenta (red/blue).
3. Using 6-pole convergence magnets, overlap the magenta (red/ blue) and green lines in the center of the screen to turn them to white.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 above, and make best convergence.
DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Move the deflection yoke up and down and overlap the lines in the center. (Fig. 2)
(FRONT VIEW) RED GREEN BLUE
RED GREEN BLUE
2. Move the deflection yoke left to right and overlap the lines in the periphery. (Fig. 3)
3. Repeat 1 and 2 above, and make best convergence.
BLUE GREEN RED
q After adjustment, fix the wedge at the original position. Fasten the retainer screw of the deflection yoke. Fix the PC magnets with glue.
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RED BLUE GREEN BLUE RED RED GREEN BLUE
BLUE GREEN RED