There are currently no product reviews.
Great price, Quick delivery, the document was very usefull A+++++++++++++++
This service Manual for my JVC AV29BF10EES is very helful. Everything is show in detailed diagrams!!!! If you need really good source of information for this type JVC you are on the right place. I am satisfied and very glad for this excellent book. Thank you.
Great service, great value like always!!!
Some of the writing is a bit blur but all is usable.
Great service manua!
Always great value and fast service A++++++++++++++++++
Excellent Service manual, good quality scans, quick service and very good value. Well reccomended ! All good.
AV-21BD5EKI AV-21BD5EP AV-21BD5EE AV-21BD5EKIS AV-21BD5EPS AV-21BD5EES
+B VOLTAGE CHECK
1. Receive the standard colour bar signal. 2. Connect digital voltmeter between + of B1 Line circuit and GND. 3. Confirm that voltage is DC 123V # 2.0V.
1. Set TV in AV mode without video signal â Black screen. 2. Set [WP Red], [WP Green] and [WP Blue] equal to â32â. 3. Set [Black R], [Black G] equal to â8â. 4. Set TV in normal I mode. 5. Adjust SCREEN VR (on FBT) such that the highest cathode cut-off voltage measured on CRT SOCKET PWB ASSâY is DC 125V Â± 5V.
NOTE : Confirm SCREEN Adjustment has been adjusted.
â LOW LIGHT
1. 2. 3. 4. Input the 10-step gray scale signal. (include10% Black) Enter the SERVICE MODE. Turn the SCREEN VR (on FBT) gradually, to where the 2nd gray bar(10% Black) faintly visible. Adjust [Black B] and [Black R] not to the colours on the gray bar.
â HIGH LIGHT
5. Apply the white signal. 6. Adjust [R DRIVE] and [G DRIVE] so that the picture becomes white.
1. Input the crosshatch pattern signal. 2. Adjust the FOCUS VR (on FBT) to have the best resolution on screen.
Adjust [V Amp], [V Shift] and [V Slope], [V Slope] [V S Cor] to compensate for vertical distortion.
HORIZONTAL PICTURE CENTERING
Adjust [H Shift] to have the picture in the center of the screen.