There are currently no product reviews.
First class Service,
best quality, come again
I didn't realise a manual for an early plasma TV such as the one we were gifted could be so easily obtained. No manual was supplied with it, and as senior citizens we were a little puzzled over some aspects of its use. I do not want a listing for your store credit as we are not fairly big computer users. The manual was well organised, as it should be, with its backing of the Pioneer name. The download was prompt and everything worked quite smoothly. Thank you. Gordon.
Thank you very much for the manual. It is what I needed and it will be very helpful to me. The delivery of the manual was easy and very fast. I strongly recommend this site to other users. Best regards.
Excellent!! Got what I need and very fast!! Thank You
Manual acquired with good resolution, complete in all its pages, very good policy of the folder where are saved all products purchased.
AV-21BD5EKI AV-21BD5EP AV-21BD5EE AV-21BD5EKIS AV-21BD5EPS AV-21BD5EES
+B VOLTAGE CHECK
1. Receive the standard colour bar signal. 2. Connect digital voltmeter between + of B1 Line circuit and GND. 3. Confirm that voltage is DC 123V # 2.0V.
1. Set TV in AV mode without video signal â Black screen. 2. Set [WP Red], [WP Green] and [WP Blue] equal to â32â. 3. Set [Black R], [Black G] equal to â8â. 4. Set TV in normal I mode. 5. Adjust SCREEN VR (on FBT) such that the highest cathode cut-off voltage measured on CRT SOCKET PWB ASSâY is DC 125V Â± 5V.
NOTE : Confirm SCREEN Adjustment has been adjusted.
â LOW LIGHT
1. 2. 3. 4. Input the 10-step gray scale signal. (include10% Black) Enter the SERVICE MODE. Turn the SCREEN VR (on FBT) gradually, to where the 2nd gray bar(10% Black) faintly visible. Adjust [Black B] and [Black R] not to the colours on the gray bar.
â HIGH LIGHT
5. Apply the white signal. 6. Adjust [R DRIVE] and [G DRIVE] so that the picture becomes white.
1. Input the crosshatch pattern signal. 2. Adjust the FOCUS VR (on FBT) to have the best resolution on screen.
Adjust [V Amp], [V Shift] and [V Slope], [V Slope] [V S Cor] to compensate for vertical distortion.
HORIZONTAL PICTURE CENTERING
Adjust [H Shift] to have the picture in the center of the screen.