There are currently no product reviews.
got exactly what i ordered in a very timely manner. will use again for other manuals
I'm happy. Good quality. Very helped me with my work..............................
This is the second Manual I have ordered from owner-manuals, I give it five stars because it is exactly what I expected given the age of the equipment. So the contents look a bit aged and the pictures a bit grainy, it fulfills my needs and I am glad I can still get hold of them.
thank u so much for this manual that was so cheap that i thought it was a scam but i gambled anyway because it was too good of a deal to pass up and behold,the manual has everything and details of everything even the screws and im still amazed and very happy with my manual .so take my word and jump on it before they realize how cheap they selling thier manuals..thank you so much for taking time to read my thoughts
I do not have very much to say.
The price is quite covenient, delivery was better as promised (about 12 ours, against the specified 24 hours if I remember well), and the quality of the PDF is more than acceptable.
The Service Manual of Sansui R30 itself is also satisfactory: good graphic for schematics and layouts, simple and well structured.
AV-21BD5EKI AV-21BD5EP AV-21BD5EE AV-21BD5EKIS AV-21BD5EPS AV-21BD5EES
+B VOLTAGE CHECK
1. Receive the standard colour bar signal. 2. Connect digital voltmeter between + of B1 Line circuit and GND. 3. Confirm that voltage is DC 123V # 2.0V.
1. Set TV in AV mode without video signal â Black screen. 2. Set [WP Red], [WP Green] and [WP Blue] equal to â32â. 3. Set [Black R], [Black G] equal to â8â. 4. Set TV in normal I mode. 5. Adjust SCREEN VR (on FBT) such that the highest cathode cut-off voltage measured on CRT SOCKET PWB ASSâY is DC 125V Â± 5V.
NOTE : Confirm SCREEN Adjustment has been adjusted.
â LOW LIGHT
1. 2. 3. 4. Input the 10-step gray scale signal. (include10% Black) Enter the SERVICE MODE. Turn the SCREEN VR (on FBT) gradually, to where the 2nd gray bar(10% Black) faintly visible. Adjust [Black B] and [Black R] not to the colours on the gray bar.
â HIGH LIGHT
5. Apply the white signal. 6. Adjust [R DRIVE] and [G DRIVE] so that the picture becomes white.
1. Input the crosshatch pattern signal. 2. Adjust the FOCUS VR (on FBT) to have the best resolution on screen.
Adjust [V Amp], [V Shift] and [V Slope], [V Slope] [V S Cor] to compensate for vertical distortion.
HORIZONTAL PICTURE CENTERING
Adjust [H Shift] to have the picture in the center of the screen.