There are currently no product reviews.
Good quality service manual.It has helped me to fix my FV1800,particularly for replacing the dial cord.The scheme is on A3 format and very readable.Thank.Olivier.
This manual is complete and very readable.It was a great help for my two ICF5800L.The first one had the dial cord broken,and without the service manual it is impossible to replace it.Thank.Olivier.
This is a top quality manual. You couldn't get better if you had the original and scanned it yourself. Best price on the net as well. Diagrams are clear and complete, text is sharp and easy to read. Granted you don't get the manual the second you click pay, but the few hours you have to wait for it to be available for download isn't a problem at all. This is a very reliable company.
Very VERY pleased with the product, and will buy others. Thanks!
In a word AWESOME.
I never expected the quality and abundant content that I got with this manual. Everything you'd ever want to know from a service perspective is found in this manual, along with... as a bonus, operating instructions on how to use the unit. WOW. Very impressed with the quality of the manual. You won't be disappointed if you're looking for the EVS900 service manual.
I thank Owen-Manuals.com for the wonderful service rendered to me, and this manual which I purchased helped me a lot in servicing my Denon System, which was lying in a dead state.
AV-21BD5EKI AV-21BD5EP AV-21BD5EE AV-21BD5EKIS AV-21BD5EPS AV-21BD5EES
+B VOLTAGE CHECK
1. Receive the standard colour bar signal. 2. Connect digital voltmeter between + of B1 Line circuit and GND. 3. Confirm that voltage is DC 123V # 2.0V.
1. Set TV in AV mode without video signal â Black screen. 2. Set [WP Red], [WP Green] and [WP Blue] equal to â32â. 3. Set [Black R], [Black G] equal to â8â. 4. Set TV in normal I mode. 5. Adjust SCREEN VR (on FBT) such that the highest cathode cut-off voltage measured on CRT SOCKET PWB ASSâY is DC 125V Â± 5V.
NOTE : Confirm SCREEN Adjustment has been adjusted.
â LOW LIGHT
1. 2. 3. 4. Input the 10-step gray scale signal. (include10% Black) Enter the SERVICE MODE. Turn the SCREEN VR (on FBT) gradually, to where the 2nd gray bar(10% Black) faintly visible. Adjust [Black B] and [Black R] not to the colours on the gray bar.
â HIGH LIGHT
5. Apply the white signal. 6. Adjust [R DRIVE] and [G DRIVE] so that the picture becomes white.
1. Input the crosshatch pattern signal. 2. Adjust the FOCUS VR (on FBT) to have the best resolution on screen.
Adjust [V Amp], [V Shift] and [V Slope], [V Slope] [V S Cor] to compensate for vertical distortion.
HORIZONTAL PICTURE CENTERING
Adjust [H Shift] to have the picture in the center of the screen.