There are currently no product reviews.
Thanks to this service manual I repaired my old camcorder! The manual perfectly explains how to disassemble the camcorder step by step.
This manual is very useful because it presents the technical specifications of the cd player, including the manufacturer of the reader, this helps if you need to replace it. It also displays the settings and layout of the circuit.
Manual was a good representation of service infomation for the EWV404. It worked well for my repair.
Great quality copy, right what I was looking for, all I need to fix my radio.
I BOUGHT A PAIR OF INFINITY VINTAGE SPEAKERS THAT REQUIRED TO BE REPAIRED AND THE ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN ASKED ME FOR THE SERVICE MANUAL.
I TRIED TO GET IT AT THE MANUFACTURER'S SITE WITH NO SUCCESS, SO I STARTED TO LOOK FOR IT IN THE WEB FOR A LONG TIME, UNTIL I FOUND THE SERVICE MANUAL IN THIS EXCELLENT SITE "OWNER'S MANUAL.COM".
NOW I HAVE MY SPEAKERS WORKING AND ENJOYING THE MUSIC I LIKE.
THANKS TO "OWNER`S MANUAL.COM" I RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO EVERYONE.
AV-21BD5EKI AV-21BD5EP AV-21BD5EE AV-21BD5EKIS AV-21BD5EPS AV-21BD5EES
+B VOLTAGE CHECK
1. Receive the standard colour bar signal. 2. Connect digital voltmeter between + of B1 Line circuit and GND. 3. Confirm that voltage is DC 123V # 2.0V.
1. Set TV in AV mode without video signal â Black screen. 2. Set [WP Red], [WP Green] and [WP Blue] equal to â32â. 3. Set [Black R], [Black G] equal to â8â. 4. Set TV in normal I mode. 5. Adjust SCREEN VR (on FBT) such that the highest cathode cut-off voltage measured on CRT SOCKET PWB ASSâY is DC 125V Â± 5V.
NOTE : Confirm SCREEN Adjustment has been adjusted.
â LOW LIGHT
1. 2. 3. 4. Input the 10-step gray scale signal. (include10% Black) Enter the SERVICE MODE. Turn the SCREEN VR (on FBT) gradually, to where the 2nd gray bar(10% Black) faintly visible. Adjust [Black B] and [Black R] not to the colours on the gray bar.
â HIGH LIGHT
5. Apply the white signal. 6. Adjust [R DRIVE] and [G DRIVE] so that the picture becomes white.
1. Input the crosshatch pattern signal. 2. Adjust the FOCUS VR (on FBT) to have the best resolution on screen.
Adjust [V Amp], [V Shift] and [V Slope], [V Slope] [V S Cor] to compensate for vertical distortion.
HORIZONTAL PICTURE CENTERING
Adjust [H Shift] to have the picture in the center of the screen.