There are currently no product reviews.
El producto satisface las necesidades del servicio t
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
ItΒ΄s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
AV-21BD5EKI AV-21BD5EP AV-21BD5EE AV-21BD5EKIS AV-21BD5EPS AV-21BD5EES
+B VOLTAGE CHECK
1. Receive the standard colour bar signal. 2. Connect digital voltmeter between + of B1 Line circuit and GND. 3. Confirm that voltage is DC 123V # 2.0V.
1. Set TV in AV mode without video signal â Black screen. 2. Set [WP Red], [WP Green] and [WP Blue] equal to â32â. 3. Set [Black R], [Black G] equal to â8â. 4. Set TV in normal I mode. 5. Adjust SCREEN VR (on FBT) such that the highest cathode cut-off voltage measured on CRT SOCKET PWB ASSâY is DC 125V Â± 5V.
NOTE : Confirm SCREEN Adjustment has been adjusted.
â LOW LIGHT
1. 2. 3. 4. Input the 10-step gray scale signal. (include10% Black) Enter the SERVICE MODE. Turn the SCREEN VR (on FBT) gradually, to where the 2nd gray bar(10% Black) faintly visible. Adjust [Black B] and [Black R] not to the colours on the gray bar.
â HIGH LIGHT
5. Apply the white signal. 6. Adjust [R DRIVE] and [G DRIVE] so that the picture becomes white.
1. Input the crosshatch pattern signal. 2. Adjust the FOCUS VR (on FBT) to have the best resolution on screen.
Adjust [V Amp], [V Shift] and [V Slope], [V Slope] [V S Cor] to compensate for vertical distortion.
HORIZONTAL PICTURE CENTERING
Adjust [H Shift] to have the picture in the center of the screen.