There are currently no product reviews.
I expect a wonderful result as alaways!!!!!!
Usually is much faster....
Wow very wonderful and clear!!!! I will always trust them
Providing the manual works fine, quickly and without any problems for an acceptable price. After printing the service manual it took me only a short time to repair my carradio from Clarion. Thank You! Greetings from Heiko
I was searching a way to modify the original phono-in entry (for connection of vynil disc player, with RIAA equalization) to a line-in entry (for connection of modern analog entries, eg. ipod, mp3player).
This service manual gave me the correct hints.
It contains very useful infos for repairing and modifing the hi-fi, such as disassembling instructions, block diagrams, schematic diagrams, PCB prints, replacement parts list.
Great Job!!! clear and efficient as always!!
it is really nice to have peple that are doing such a good work!!!!!
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts $ Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
$ Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
$ Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
$ Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
C (4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.