There are currently no product reviews.
Great product, very good quality, found all needed information. Thanks
Excellent quality, helped to fix problem. Thank you very much!!!!
I thank Owner-Manuals.com for providing the necessary manual very quickly, and it was very helpful in repairing my personal Audio System and I once again thank them for the wonderful customer's service satisfaction.
Everything fine: quick service, no glitch and above all a very good quality of the Pdf file. Thank you!
The manual was complete, parts list, adjustment procedures, etc. No worries
AV-21F3 AV-21FR3 AV-21FMG3B
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
# P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) 7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3) Fig.1
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(F RONT VIEW )
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…