There are currently no product reviews.
Readable text and good copy. Very much needed if you wish to do some repairs on this fine old unit.
Fint forløb med levering af manualen. Kvaliteten af skanningen betegnes som middel
I found the manual to be clear concise and complete. It was of immense assistance when removing the unit as the unit was over 22 years old and the wiring diagram was unobtainable from the manufacturer. The exploded drawings were clear as were the instructions and labels.
I will highly recommend this seller. They are honest, accurate, fast and responsible.
This manual was very good & was very helpful with repairs.
Always great & fast service from Owner's manual.
AV-21F3 AV-21FR3 AV-21FMG3B
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
# P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) 7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3) Fig.1
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(F RONT VIEW )
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…