This is exactly what I needed This was a hard one to find and I had already downloaded several for other Panasonic radios but none matched my radio.
Although my radio is the LBE model the LBS is the same.
A very good quality manual with every thing you should get in it
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
Text excerpt from page 29 (click to view)
AV-21F3 AV-21FR3 AV-21FMG3B
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
# P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) 7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3) Fig.1
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.