There are currently no product reviews.
I am a vintage hifi collector. No way to fix that device without the appropriate service manual...thanks to your site I got it and every thing is easier now. I got the manual right after ordering: fast cheap accurate ... thank you
Wonderful job clear. Qick fantastic. These people are really good. If even a problem arise they are wonderful assisting you. These scheme is so net despite this is a very old TV. Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!
Detailed schematic diagram, manual for professionals
Good service manual,exploded view,adjusment and test point locations,head alignment,mechanical checks and adjusments,all perfect.
Block diagram,play rec block diagram,adjusments, it's a very good well done repair manual.
AV-21F3 AV-21FR3 AV-21FMG3B
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
# P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) 7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3) Fig.1
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(F RONT VIEW )