There are currently no product reviews.
Very fast service, best quality of the service manual and the schematics
This service manual of the old video cassette recorder VT-LC50EM is very good readable even the tiniest numbers (i.e. IC-pins). The circuits are very clear. Many details of the schematic are very good described but in GERMAN language. Many schematic details - but complete at all. Common background information of several details are enclosed and physical knowledge of the TFT liquid crystal display for example. The manual lacks PCB drawings. If you understand german I would recommend this manual for you.
Hi, this is a very clear manual, nice copy, not quite up to the standard of the very best available but better than many others. I think the price was especially fair for a hard to find manual and I would certainly use this manual seller again. Recommended.
This schema available for me in good condition. I would highly recommend.
Thanks for this "hard to find" service manual.
I apreciate the good quality of scanning and the pages scanned in A3 format.
AV-21F3 AV-21FR3 AV-21FMG3B
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
# P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) 7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3) Fig.1
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(F RONT VIEW )