There are currently no product reviews.
I didn't realise a manual for an early plasma TV such as the one we were gifted could be so easily obtained. No manual was supplied with it, and as senior citizens we were a little puzzled over some aspects of its use. I do not want a listing for your store credit as we are not fairly big computer users. The manual was well organised, as it should be, with its backing of the Pioneer name. The download was prompt and everything worked quite smoothly. Thank you. Gordon.
Thank you very much for the manual. It is what I needed and it will be very helpful to me. The delivery of the manual was easy and very fast. I strongly recommend this site to other users. Best regards.
Excellent!! Got what I need and very fast!! Thank You
Manual acquired with good resolution, complete in all its pages, very good policy of the folder where are saved all products purchased.
Service manual very complete and clear. It was very helpfull for my work.
AV-21F3 AV-21FR3 AV-21FMG3B
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
# P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) 7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3) Fig.1
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(F RONT VIEW )
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…