There are currently no product reviews.
Best help everywhere i got from here. My audio medicinman was happy to get this manual from me. So he could repair my pioneer perfectly. Thanks
It was very usefull, it is clear the quality is super, the price I paid is very afordable.
Generally speaking Iam very happy with this company.
The manual was exactly what I needed, Good quality scans too. superb.
I am so happy found this site as it consists of so many Manuls and easy to aquire. This onei s exactly what I wanted and much more as it has info on not only how to use the tuner but how to repair it as well. I will come here 1st before purchasing else where! Thanks owner-manual.com!
Top class product, I printed it out on A3 paper and it is clear and very easy to follow.
Cheaper than buying a new radio!
AV-21F3 AV-21FR3 AV-21FMG3B
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
# P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) 7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3) Fig.1
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(F RONT VIEW )
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…