There are currently no product reviews.
you are doing great job guys.....my father ask me to find out the schematics of Sony KV25R1D to sort out the problem ..(he was electrical technician, and excperianced with TV and simillar stuff). finally he found the cause and change all necessary parts....now he has got working old dog..and is very happy!!... thank you all.. NB..he also saved the repair cost.
Perfect. Received my manual within 24 hours. Clear scan of the manual I needed. No problem.
Item as described, very well detailed manual with complete schematics. I've received the download information shortly after payment, very good support.
Really good and well scanned. File is complete the full service manual for 5$
Good product and very helpfull to repair. Many thanks.
AV-21F3 AV-21FR3 AV-21FMG3B
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
W EDGE DEF LECT ION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNET S
# P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) 7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3) Fig.1
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move. 10. Input a cross hatch signal.
PURIT Y MAGNET S
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(F RONT VIEW )
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…