Great manual just what I needed, great service as always, thanks.
Text excerpt from page 10 (click to view)
DECK MECHANISM DISASSEMB Y L
17. Gear Cam L/ (Fig. B-17) D
1) Remove the Cam Bracket Assembly. 2) Remove the Gear Cam L/D.
19. Gear Assembly P2/P (Fig. B-19) 3
1) Remove the Plate Slider. 2) Remove by pushing one hook(B) on the top side of Gear Assembly P3. 3) Remove by pushing one hook(A) on the top side of Gear Assembly P2.
1) When assembling the Gear Cam L/D, the groove ( ) of Plate Slider should coincide with to the groove ( ) on the Gear Cam L/D.
When disassembling and reassembling: a. The P2 and P3 Gear Assembly should not be interchanged. b. The groove( ) of Gear P2 should be aligned to the groove( ) of Gear P3. c. Set the hole of Lever to the Boss of P2 and P3 Base Assembly. (When assembling make sure that the Lever is not bent.)
Gear CAM L/D
Fig. B-17 Gear Cam L/D
18. Gear PS/Plate Slide (Fig. B-18) r
1) Remove two washers(C). 2) Remove the Plate Slider. 3) Remove the Gear PS.
Fig. B-19 Gear Assembly P2/P3 NOTE
1) When the hole(A) of the Gear PS is aligned to the hole(B) of the chassis, the groove( ) of the Plate Slider should be aligned to the groove( ) of the Gear PS.
20. Base Assembly P2/P (Fig. B-20) 3
1) Remove the P2/P3 Gear Assembly. 2) Remove the P2/P3 Base Assembly.