There are currently no product reviews.
The manual I purchased was exactly what I needed to repair my Toshica television. The manual contained schematics and troubleshooting information that was very helpful.
Il download del Service Manual JVC HR 4100 non é stato eseguito
The Service Manual was just as expected, complete with schematics and I was able to download it in less than an hour after I ordered it. The only problem with these is that the schematics are hard to read due to the small font. I could remedy this by printing them on a larger printer.
Very fast, clear and usefull site !
Also this Service Manual are very well maked and with a very good definition !
Very fast download speed !
Recomended Seller !
The manual you sent me was excellent. It included clear, readable diagrams and a usable parts list. I would surely use your service again. Thanks
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.