There are currently no product reviews.
The service manual is as described and received the link to the download sooner than expected. Great service, quality product. This site is a big help in the electronics repair business.
Il service manual molto accurato. Rapidi nella risposta
Quick site processing. A complete and very useful manual with all details. Thank you!
Quick service response. A useful and very rare service manual with all details. I recomend this service.
I ordered this manual sometime in the afternoon and I received it on my e-mail the same evening.
This is a fantastically good and properly scanned copy of the original manual. All pages are of the same scale and they overlap each other. It means that you can print the manual and easily make it as a convenient paper manual.
The content of the manual is fantastic. Alignment descriptions, PCB layouts and elementary diagrams are explicit and precise. I immediately found what I was looking for. Thanks to this manual and Owner-Manuals.com my amplifier is alive again. Many thanx indded!
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.