There are currently no product reviews.
Manual is actually a pack of schematics, good quality pictures.
Great service. Manual delivered at a great price. Reliable delivery service. They have a great selection. A recommended service!
I used your service and I found myself well I need service manual teac v plate 770 and I was able to access and remove the belt that erno routes. thanks I recommend it to all
At first I thought there had been a mix up as I required the service manual for the cassette unit and the one supplied was for the CD unit. However when I scrolled further down I realised that both had been scanned together! This enabled me to dismantle and repair the cassette unit as intended and I also have a copy of the manual for both the CD and graphic equaliser units should I ever need them. Thanks very much for a great service.
Excelent service, the manual is complete, very cheap and fast
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.