There are currently no product reviews.
- Very good scan quality, PERFECT!
- Sehr gute scan Qualitaet, empfehlenswert!
Good site, works ok and you get what you order, no problems experienced, got my manual within a day. A++++
Original well scanned manual. Got the job done. Microwave problem found & corrected. For $5 and a new magnitron from ebay, it was a cheap and good the first shot fix. Electrical schematics allowed me to mage sure every thing else was ok before cutting and order for parts. Hard to live without.
I was very skeptical of this website, I have never downloaded manuals before. I put it on the AMEX and payed through Paypal to ensure protection. I got the manual exactly as described and now I can replace the filter capacitor for this amp. Great Price, others selling for 12.99 or more and this is the same manual. I will search out this website for other manuals. Thank you
Manual was reasonably easy to follow. I am not an engineer or know much about electronics but with the manuals help I was able to figure out the problem, identify the part required for the repair. Replacement part cost around $30. Whilst replacing the part I was telling myself, "this aint gonna work cos it seems far too easy". Took about 15 minutes to do and my plasma TV works a treat. Would never have been able to do this without the service manual.
AV-21LMT3 / AV-21LTR3 AV-21LT3 / AV-21LMG3 AV-2105EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
PURIT Y MAGNET (P)
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
DEFL ECTIO N YOKE
CRT SOCKET PWB
P / C MAGNET S
5. Move the deflection yoke backward. # P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
P RI YMG E U T A N TS
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a cross hatch signal.
S lug hort
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
Long ug l
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring t he long lug over th e short lu g and position them horizont ally.