There are currently no product reviews.
I PURHASED THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY CDR20 HARMAN KARDON RECORDER. WHICH I PURCHASED NEW 12 YEARS AGO. AFTER REVIEWING THE MANUAL, I WAS ABLE TO ADJUST THE TENSIONER IN THE SYSTEM. WORKS LIKE A CHAMP!.
SAVED ME AT LEAST 100.00 WHICH WAS WHAT A SERVICE REPAIR STATION WANTED. GREAT MANUAL EASY TO READ. SPECIALLY AFTER I PRINTED THE PAGES WHICH DEALT WITH MY RECORDER. THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!
You can fully trust on this one!
All the schematics are very crear an in one piece per page
I have never bought a service manual which is as competely readable as this althogh it was a scanned pdf. Thank you for this succesful manual also cheaper than other sites.
Thanks for a very good and readable servicemanual. Just what I needed as a "dinosaur technician". I really recommmend this site and will come back.
The manual I purchased was just what I needed. I was glad to find a site where I can find so many manuals on a wide variety of products.
AV-21LMT3 / AV-21LTR3 AV-21LT3 / AV-21LMG3 AV-2105EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
PURIT Y MAGNET (P)
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
DEFL ECTIO N YOKE
CRT SOCKET PWB
P / C MAGNET S
5. Move the deflection yoke backward. # P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
P RI YMG E U T A N TS
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a cross hatch signal.
S lug hort
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
Long ug l
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring t he long lug over th e short lu g and position them horizont ally.