There are currently no product reviews.
Good product. All the information is invcluded, but due to the complexity of the amplifier, it still is difficult to get it to operation again.
Very professional seller; very fast, accurate and rielable service.
great works fine, got the manual on mail within a day
First class Service,
best quality, come again
I didn't realise a manual for an early plasma TV such as the one we were gifted could be so easily obtained. No manual was supplied with it, and as senior citizens we were a little puzzled over some aspects of its use. I do not want a listing for your store credit as we are not fairly big computer users. The manual was well organised, as it should be, with its backing of the Pioneer name. The download was prompt and everything worked quite smoothly. Thank you. Gordon.
AV-21LS2 AV-21LX2 AV-2168TEE
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…