There are currently no product reviews.
Good,readable manual. I found other manuals that were not readable when it came to part ID, but the one downloaded from owner-manual.com was better than expected. I will do buisness with owner-manual.com again.
Service Manual that I received was very helpful to me. Thank you.
The manual is well organized and is easy to read. The chapters are following normal way to proceed.
This scanned manual is well done in that most all the pages except for one is straight and clear- the way I would do them. One page was upside down but that happens. For the money that is charged on this site you get a pretty good deal. Now with complex repairs, I still prefer to us paper manuals which I have to buy at stereomanuals but the one I got here was much less than the $45 he was charging but this is a larger than normal manual for three different units. I am a picky manual user because I have used original manuals from Sony and Teac.
Very useful service manual, was exactly what i needed.Good quality,reasonable price.Thank you.
AV-21LS2 AV-21LX2 AV-2168TEE
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…