There are currently no product reviews.
Manual was reasonably easy to follow. I am not an engineer or know much about electronics but with the manuals help I was able to figure out the problem, identify the part required for the repair. Replacement part cost around $30. Whilst replacing the part I was telling myself, "this aint gonna work cos it seems far too easy". Took about 15 minutes to do and my plasma TV works a treat. Would never have been able to do this without the service manual.
It is OK, this manual help me to repair my dynacord
Good manual. Even it is an old printed manual, it is well scanned and complete, with all drawings, schematics and parts list. Very good return for the cost.
I'm very satisfied with my purchase. It resolved my problem. Owner-manuals.com is a very very good place.
Veramente completo, dettagliato e perfetto nella visione. Perfect, thanks!
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.