There are currently no product reviews.
Everything in the manual was excellent except for a couple of pictures of specific areas in the unit that were a little dark. Owners Manuals re-sent the pdf file & the problem was corrected. Excellent product! George
Thanks for offering this item at such a good price. Proved handy in identifying the part I was looking for my set.
This is the original manufacturers service manual, with detailed info on the circit boards, explosion drawings of all parts in assembly order, and tuning instructions. The only thing missing is the information on the dimensions of the various drive belts. mail me if you need them. gcrossman_at_aol.com
Ordered service manuel for a hard to find plasma tv - your company made it easy to find and purchase - I will use you again
Thanks for your help
This is a high quality manual with clear schematic and components layout diagrams ; with service procedure included.
AV-21LMT3 / AV-21LTR3 AV-21LT3 / AV-21LMG3 AV-2105EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
PURIT Y MAGNET (P)
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
DEFL ECTIO N YOKE
CRT SOCKET PWB
P / C MAGNET S
5. Move the deflection yoke backward. # P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
P RI YMG E U T A N TS
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a cross hatch signal.
S lug hort
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
Long ug l
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring t he long lug over th e short lu g and position them horizont ally.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…