There are currently no product reviews.
The service was good but it just a little late for the download. It seems that it needs to clear the payment but the payment was settled by paypal. As far as my concern, it should be able to download after the confirmation of sold.
Great quality manual, fast service, excellent seller... Thanks !!!
Great manual and fast service. Download was possible after a few hours.
thanks a lot.
without the service manual my handycam was going to the trash.
good job, go on.
This service manual is a good copy of the original, complete and fully readable. It is really useful to repair my Tv set following its clear instructions.
AV-21LMT3 / AV-21LTR3 AV-21LT3 / AV-21LMG3 AV-2105EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
PURIT Y MAGNET (P)
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
DEFL ECTIO N YOKE
CRT SOCKET PWB
P / C MAGNET S
5. Move the deflection yoke backward. # P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
P RI YMG E U T A N TS
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a cross hatch signal.
S lug hort
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
Long ug l
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring t he long lug over th e short lu g and position them horizont ally.