There are currently no product reviews.
I've been in the electronic business for a long time. I used to buy Sam's Photofact for my needs which intailed having to go to the store and paying about $20 for a package of 3 different units so I was forced to buy more than I needed just to get one.
Owner manual is just at your keyboard and the information is almost instantansouly and the cost is very reasonable. Easy to print out if needed or simply read off of the screen. The larger the screen the better for obvious reasons.
Very good manual, at a very good price. Received in a timely manner
Only thу cover has poor quality, internal material has excellent quality - exactly what I needed
Had everything I needed. Onyly took a few hours after paid for by PayPal. The copy was very readable.
First, thank you very much for the fast delivery.
I'm really satisfied with your manual. I could find everything, I needed.
I appreciate your service.
Regards from Germany PB
AV-21LMT3 / AV-21LTR3 AV-21LT3 / AV-21LMG3 AV-2105EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
PURIT Y MAGNET (P)
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
DEFL ECTIO N YOKE
CRT SOCKET PWB
P / C MAGNET S
5. Move the deflection yoke backward. # P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
P RI YMG E U T A N TS
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a cross hatch signal.
S lug hort
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
Long ug l
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring t he long lug over th e short lu g and position them horizont ally.