There are currently no product reviews.
Complete MFG Service Manual at a good price FAST !
Downloaded the manual, reasonably straightforward, pretty much exactly as advertised.
circuit diagram and sparepart list available
Very good reproduction (copy) of original manual. Didn't have a parts list, but schematic was completely labeled with parts. Complete instructions on how to adjust mechanical functions of the 8-track deck. Well worth having and at a very reasonable cost.
It's a full manual. All the parts are in there. I haven't found the problem yett, but I am working on it; hope I can rebuild the part myself. To make it more secure and unbreakable this time. Because the part has failed several times before and costs a lot to let it be repaired.
Thanks so much for this rich illustrated and parted manual.
AV-21LMT3 / AV-21LTR3 AV-21LT3 / AV-21LMG3 AV-2105EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflec tion yoke.
PURIT Y MAGNET (P)
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster.
DEFL ECTIO N YOKE
CRT SOCKET PWB
P / C MAGNET S
5. Move the deflection yoke backward. # P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the c enter of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the pos ition of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will bec ome green.
P RI YMG E U T A N TS
9. Ins ert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a cross hatch signal.
S lug hort
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
Long ug l
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring t he long lug over th e short lu g and position them horizont ally.