There are currently no product reviews.
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
The service was great and the document was also great. Highly recommend!!!!
If anyone has a users manual... Please email me. need one. $ email@example.com
I needed a service manual as the display on my oscilloscope was very dim. I thought I'd give owner-manuals.com a try, as they advertised a huge number of manuals. Sure enough they had one listed. I bought it hoping it would be useful... actually, I bought it hoping it would be readable! I've had manuals from online sources in the past, and been very disappointed. Not this time! An excellent manual, complete, and very readable. Using it I fixed my 'scope, and as such the manual was an investment that paid off manyfold. Do I have any complaints? One very minor one - The circuit diagrams could have been scanned at a higher resolution, as some of the details were a little difficult to make out - not impossible, just not as easy as my old eyes would like! Overall, I'm very satisfied with my manual, and I will certainly be using this company again. Well done.
I Have looked for this manual for quiet a while now, I have finally found it here. I believe this is the only place they have them in a very nice scan, pages are very clear to read, some of the pages are a bit tilted but overall it is great to have this manual available for purchase. Thanks
This is quiet a rare manual, I Have looked for this manual for quiet a while now, I have finally found it here. I believe this is the only place they have them in a very nice scan, Excellent guide: very clear, enabling us to print readable diagram overall it is great to have this manual available for purchase. This is a complete service manual no pages are missing. Thanks
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.