There are currently no product reviews.
Ottima qualità grafica e completo nelle notizie. Costo abbastanza contenuto.
Great and quick support. The maual was exactly what I was looking for and my problem
solved. Many thanks.
Very good service Within one day i received a pdf of the users manual and electric circuits so I was able to measure the different voltages in the printed circuit and find out the fault Payment was also reliable and easy.Without the manual i could not have repaired.So thanks to "Search for a manual"
you are doing great job guys.....my father ask me to find out the schematics of Sony KV25R1D to sort out the problem ..(he was electrical technician, and excperianced with TV and simillar stuff). finally he found the cause and change all necessary parts....now he has got working old dog..and is very happy!!... thank you all.. NB..he also saved the repair cost.
Perfect. Received my manual within 24 hours. Clear scan of the manual I needed. No problem.
AV-21LS2 AV-21LX2 AV-2168TEE
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…