There are currently no product reviews.
Hi - happy with what I received but not quite what I wanted - my fault I assumed that service manual would also include operational instructions which is what I needed - all I needed to know was how to turn the radio - thanks
this Manual very important when i buy this Manual i already fix the trouble of my Camera..... thanks keep up the good work.!
This service manual helped me to repair my PIONEER. Iam very satisfied, that I found it here.
Even the price of manual was not so high that person would not be able to spend a few money.
But that is very worth spent money. Thanks
Excellent quality service manual. Quick processing, fair prices. Love to do business again. Thank you!!!
Excellent service manual, the only known point of note is the alignment of improvability scanned pages within the pdf page. The resolution is good.
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.