There are currently no product reviews.
Once again owner-manual.com has saved the day for me, and come through with the manual I need. I looked other places too, and couldn't find it anywhere. Thank You owner-manual.com!!! You're the BEST!
very good quality that can be magnified several times, and it remains readable.
For sure I will return next time the need for a service manual arise.
The service manual is really great - thanks to it I was able to install the laser unit and thus "save" my CD-player, which seemed to be impossible before I had the manual.
Downloaded the Service manual OK of the Technics Piano and have now repaired it and its going fine. Excellant; thank you for the fine servce. A.M
This site is working fine! Did buy a manual for SX-EX25L and after a while I could download it and fix the problem. Nice and easy!
STATIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Input a cross-hatch signal.
2. Using 4-pole convergence magnets, overlap the red and blue lines in the center of the screen (Fig. 1) to turn them to magenta (red/blue).
3. Using 6-pole convergence magnets, overlap the magenta (red/ blue) and green lines in the center of the screen to turn them to white.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 above, and make best convergence.
DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Move the deflection yoke up and down and overlap the lines in the periphery. (Fig. 2)
(FRONT VIEW) RED GREEN BLUE
RED GREEN BLUE
2. Move the deflection yoke left to right and overlap the lines in the periphery. (Fig. 3)
3. Repeat 1 and 2 above, and make best convergence.
BLUE GREEN RED
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RED BLUE GREEN BLUE RED RED GREEN BLUE
q After adjustment, fix the wedge at the original position. Fasten the retainer screw of the deflection yoke. Fix the 6 magnets with glue.
BLUE GREEN RED
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…