There are currently no product reviews.
Good morning, the service manual you sent me was perfect.
Your service and answering are excellent.
I recomend this service.
I had been looking everywhere for a proper service manual for this VCR. Everywhere else that has this available for download has a very light version. This is the full service manual with all aspects that would interest anyone looking for the service manual for the AIWA HV-MX100 Worldwide VHS VCR. Great quality (as always). A winner hands down. Best Quality.
Top quality manual. Covers all aspects you'd expect in a top quality service manual for this Panasonic VHS VCR. The manual resolution is high. Another top quality manual from the only site worth downloading manuals from! If you're looking for a manual for the PV-9662 VHS VCR, this is the one you'll want to get!
complete part-lists and pcb layout, schematic diagram is good enlargable,
Excellent, fast delivery, excellent product. Good luck!
STATIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Input a cross-hatch signal.
2. Using 4-pole convergence magnets, overlap the red and blue lines in the center of the screen (Fig. 1) to turn them to magenta (red/blue).
3. Using 6-pole convergence magnets, overlap the magenta (red/ blue) and green lines in the center of the screen to turn them to white.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 above, and make best convergence.
DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Move the deflection yoke up and down and overlap the lines in the periphery. (Fig. 2)
(FRONT VIEW) RED GREEN BLUE
RED GREEN BLUE
2. Move the deflection yoke left to right and overlap the lines in the periphery. (Fig. 3)
3. Repeat 1 and 2 above, and make best convergence.
BLUE GREEN RED
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RED BLUE GREEN BLUE RED RED GREEN BLUE
q After adjustment, fix the wedge at the original position. Fasten the retainer screw of the deflection yoke. Fix the 6 magnets with glue.
BLUE GREEN RED
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…