There are currently no product reviews.
Rapid and precise delivery. Good print. On the spot.
available for me the service manual is in order!
This is exactly the thing you need to service this box. The manual is complete and the quality of the scan is good. I recommend this!
The delivery of this manual was very fast, less than 8 hours. The manual is very clear and concise, and helped a great deal in the repair and final setup of the Hitachi HMA-G2 Amplifier.
Great service. The manual was exactly what I was looking for: schematic + layout. I managed to fix the player. Highly recommended!
STATIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Input a cross-hatch signal.
2. Using 4-pole convergence magnets, overlap the red and blue lines in the center of the screen (Fig. 1) to turn them to magenta (red/blue).
3. Using 6-pole convergence magnets, overlap the magenta (red/ blue) and green lines in the center of the screen to turn them to white.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 above, and make best convergence.
DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Move the deflection yoke up and down and overlap the lines in the periphery. (Fig. 2)
(FRONT VIEW) RED GREEN BLUE
RED GREEN BLUE
2. Move the deflection yoke left to right and overlap the lines in the periphery. (Fig. 3)
3. Repeat 1 and 2 above, and make best convergence.
BLUE GREEN RED
(FRONT VIEW) GREEN RED BLUE GREEN BLUE RED RED GREEN BLUE
q After adjustment, fix the wedge at the original position. Fasten the retainer screw of the deflection yoke. Fix the 6 magnets with glue.
BLUE GREEN RED
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…