There are currently no product reviews.
Owner-manuals.com is the best Possibility to give vantage HIGH CLASS Elektronic COMPONENTS
a new Life.Thanks alot for your perfekt Service.
I am proud of you. In the future, I benefited from your services.
I found this manual to be complete in every detail. Besides the schematic it has a complete set of alignment instructions which are easy to understand. It also includes a complete parts list as well as an explanation of how the power supply and safety shutdown circuits operate. Even a schematic of the tuner is included.
The product was good and just what I needed, however I had moderate difficulty with the down load because the sight would not recognize my pass word. I was finally given a direct link to the manual and that worked.
Very quick and easy website to use and fast download of manual, quality of manual is excellent and will be pleased to use this service again in the future, thanks so much!
AV-21Q3 AV-21QMG3 AV-2115EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
$ P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )