There are currently no product reviews.
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much
AV-21Q3 AV-21QMG3 AV-2115EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
$ P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )