There are currently no product reviews.
The purchased manual is an high-quality scan of the original JVC paper-based Service Manual. The Service Manual includes the Owner´s Manual, so you do not have to buy both of them.
It paid to find this Service Manual, couldn't find it anywhere else. Exactly what I wanted. Received within 24 hours.
Complete manual with clear schematic diagrams and printed circuit board layouts of two variants of the headset and the transmitter an old and a new version.
Also shows how the headset and the transmitter is opened and how transmitter and receivers can be adjusted and where to measure.
I had no problems to repair the headset using this service manual.
Excellent printing quality. A complete and very useful manual with all details.
This is a great site. I placed my order and by the next am it was available for download. Had some problems with some missing copy on some pages. Once I brought the error to the OMC's attention, the issue was resolved. I'll come back again.
AV-21Q3 AV-21QMG3 AV-2115EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
$ P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )