There are currently no product reviews.
I downloaded the document. The manual was complete, well scanned and everything was legible. I could zoom in see what I needed to know. There's not much more that you can ask.
It was complete service manual with all needed service informations. Thanks.
El manual esta muy detallado, los numeros de partes y los esquemas de despiece son correctísimos y muy claros, tanto para los técnicos experimentados como para los novatos.
Ottima qualità grafica e completo nelle notizie. Costo abbastanza contenuto.
Great and quick support. The maual was exactly what I was looking for and my problem
solved. Many thanks.
AV-21Q3 AV-21QMG3 AV-2115EE
PURITY / CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
$ P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )