There are currently no product reviews.
Thanks for offering this item at such a good price. Proved handy in identifying the part I was looking for my set.
This is the original manufacturers service manual, with detailed info on the circit boards, explosion drawings of all parts in assembly order, and tuning instructions. The only thing missing is the information on the dimensions of the various drive belts. mail me if you need them. gcrossman_at_aol.com
Ordered service manuel for a hard to find plasma tv - your company made it easy to find and purchase - I will use you again
Thanks for your help
This is a high quality manual with clear schematic and components layout diagrams ; with service procedure included.
This service manual for the Kenwood KT-990D was reproduced really well ,is very legible and manual is complete.Combined with the low price paid,in the future,I will be checking Owner-Manuals.com any time I need a manual.
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…