There are currently no product reviews.
Great service. Fast response. High quality scan. Good price.
Thank you very much!!!
Well-scanned, complete manual. Contains the information needed for repair and maintenance.
It's great to be able to obtain a precious technical information for a real old equipment. The one I got helps me a lot in the area of wiring diagram to repair my antique. PDF gave me clear enough information to find out thr details. Thanks for giving me the oppotunity to be able to access to almost vanished informations.
Another excellent aquisition. Fine detailed manual. Thanks
Good quality for the scan, complete, but as usual for Tascam, not so comprehensive !
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…