There are currently no product reviews.
It was just what I needed. Thanks for your quick action and great price. You guys are top notch.
Excellent manual, complete, great resolution, easy to read especially the schematics. Thank you !
Fast delivery, excellent resolution and complete. And above all, the best price ever !
das war eine prima Sache. Habe das Serviceheft nach 3 Stunden herunterladen können. Qualität OK. Hat mir mit Erfolg bei der Fehlersuche und Reparatur meines
Nordmende Galaxy Mesa 9000 geholfen. Ich kann diesen Service bestens weiterempfehlen
A very good service.
everything i needed. it was easy to get. and this site is now my go to site for manuals.
AV28L2EUGR AV28L2EUBL AV28L2EUGY
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts # Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
# Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
# Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
# Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
C (4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.