There are currently no product reviews.
It's a grate service manuals.Have many details and the writing it's so clear.You have all you want in manual,nothing missing,belive me.I'm verry satisfied of this manual.
Great scanned service manual
I will buy again!
The manual describes this product very good. It has the basic things to know and also a more detailed look. Very well made!
An excellent document to assist in the repair of my old personal tape player. It includes full circuit diagrams and physical layout drawings and full instructions on disassembly and fault finding.
Well worth the meagre price.
Very good conversation, Pretty fast Service, wood do it again,
Have paid by Paypal, so i got the Service Manual online after 15 Min.
Greeting from Germany,
AV32X10EUS AV28X10EUS AV28X10EKS AV28X10EIS
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts # Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
# Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
# Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
# Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
C (4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.