There are currently no product reviews.
The manual was exact the thing that was promised. My old car stereo is working again thanks to the information supplied.
I PURHASED THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY CDR20 HARMAN KARDON RECORDER. WHICH I PURCHASED NEW 12 YEARS AGO. AFTER REVIEWING THE MANUAL, I WAS ABLE TO ADJUST THE TENSIONER IN THE SYSTEM. WORKS LIKE A CHAMP!.
SAVED ME AT LEAST 100.00 WHICH WAS WHAT A SERVICE REPAIR STATION WANTED. GREAT MANUAL EASY TO READ. SPECIALLY AFTER I PRINTED THE PAGES WHICH DEALT WITH MY RECORDER. THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!
You can fully trust on this one!
All the schematics are very crear an in one piece per page
I have never bought a service manual which is as competely readable as this althogh it was a scanned pdf. Thank you for this succesful manual also cheaper than other sites.
Thanks for a very good and readable servicemanual. Just what I needed as a "dinosaur technician". I really recommmend this site and will come back.
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.