There are currently no product reviews.
I was at first dubious about payiong for downloaded manuals but having done so, I was extremely impressed with quality of the two manual I ordered, well worth the small price I paid.
I would highly recommend these to my friends.
reasonable price for the schematic - the service is perfect, all as expected and pointed by instructions - good scan of the original plans - thank you!
Manual was just as described!!! I odered it and in less than a day was able to download it and the text was clear and pages were all complete just as the original manual was. Purcashed this for a friend and they were more than happy. Perfect all around!
Excellent service and prompt delivery. But it's not a manual - only 4 pages wiring diagrams.
The manual I purchased was exactly what I needed to repair my Toshica television. The manual contained schematics and troubleshooting information that was very helpful.
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.