There are currently no product reviews.
Excellant, finally this is want I need and searching for The service manual is fantastic and thank you to owner-manuals.com and its service. Price is reasonable. It's a bit slow on my end in downloading but manage to receive the whole manual without a break. once again, thanks.
Very good scanning quality. All schematics are very legible. Worth every cent !
Excellent quality, very quick download turnaround, will definately use again.
This is a awesome quality scan of the original Service Manual for Technics 8099.
Contains the circuit diagram, PCB layout, adjust/tune instructions as well.
Since this is my first buy here, i'm really glad! This site do works as intended/described, it's definitely not scam!
Мои рекомендации! Все мануалы настоящие!
Good Quality of the File.
You get the normal manual is incudet.
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts $ Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
$ Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
$ Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
$ Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
C (4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern. C