There are currently no product reviews.
Very helpfull information and I highly recommend this source for needed information about your products.
More than pleased with my prurchase, very good product for the price.
This is a good quality scan of the service manual which includes an assembly diagram, block diagram, schematic, and parts list. Exactly what is needed to repair my KR-V55R receiver.
Excellent concise manual. All needed information was included. Typeface and diagrams were clear. Very fair price considering what others are charging. Many thanks
Response is a little slow- I had to wait 12 hours to receive download link but it says that it may take up to 24hrs.
Manual is old and was not produced in PDF- scanned copy is exellent.
Overall- value for money- I recommend
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.