There are currently no product reviews.
More than pleased with my prurchase, very good product for the price.
Manual-link came 30 minutes after having paid for an extremely rare (40 years old) item (sony icr-120) and helped me to get the radio rework again. So really good help for me, fast and reliable delivery and -taken that into consideration- a very reasonable price for that service. So thanks again! Mike, Germany
Some of the pictures in this manual are a bit irritating. I had to dissassemble the unit and some of the screws have different threads, which is not mentioned in this manual. Also some of the drawings of the boards look different than the actual boards.
After all, the manual was very useful. I was able to recalibrate the capstan drive and it is working fine again.
This manual is very good. 303 pages scanned in a very high resolution. My camera has bad, leaking capacitors which all of the V5000 models are suffering from these days.
There is a huge part list with all capacitors, transistors etc. in this manual which helped me a lot. Otherwise I would not have been able to buy replacement parts.
The dissassembly guide is very enormous and detailed. Unlike on the Panasonic MS1 manual I downloaded here it actually looks like the real parts look. And the screws are labeled correctly, so you shouldn't have any left after the repair. ;)
has all the schematics you could need,and very well laid out format also has all part numbers along with an exploded view which is helpful
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a chip part, melt the solder adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
a SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high insulation soldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w soldering iron is recommended for easily removing parts.
a REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
Resistors, capacitors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part. (2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
Transistors, diodes, variable resistors, etc. (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indicated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First solder lead A as indicated in the figure.
(2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part.
(4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B C
Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern.