There are currently no product reviews.
This Service Manual was exactly what I needed to repair my Philips TV. The purchase was convenient and I received the manual at the same day I paid for it.
Very pleased with the whole process. Great commication and very easy instructions to order and to download the manual.
It's a good manual, this one it's a scan from the original factory service manual, great quality 100% readeable. definetely it worths what I paid for.
A good manual! fast service and good qualityi for pdf document.
Very helpful and complete manual. Maybe only one negative is schematics have sometimes unreadable name of the parts. But it's not a big problem.
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
% P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…